Sunday, November 8, 2009

Monday and Tuescday November 9-10


Science Agenda:

1. Begin or Continue your research on what is in pond water: ask yourself these questions about your work:


  • Am I recording information accurately (which water I took from, what magnification I'm using, what species I think I saw, do I have a second opinion that I can document, )

  • Where exactly did I get my information when I identified it - internet, what site - book?

  • Did I write my hypothesis clearly?

  • Am I following the steps of a scientific paper?
2. Make a list of 3 possible contacts for your glogster project (outside scientists)
3. Send your email example to Mr. Cunningham gcunningham@pky.ufl.edu
4. See me before sending your email - then send it if you are ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which of these would be the worst class pet? (you may have to use the internet to help your desicion!)

Which application do you like best?

Who is the best class animal!